Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Prophet of Panamindorah:

Today I'm recommending an audio book to you that I am greatly enjoying. It's the first in a series. The series is: The Prophet of Panamindorah, and the first book is Fauns and Filinians. The author, Abigail Hilton, has imagined a wondrously complex world for the settings of her tales. It sprawls over time and place, even touching down in Florida. Her world is full of imaginary creatures that are fascinating for the listener to imagine. The action is fast and furious, and a sizable handful of characters comes alive in the constant political infighting and intrigues that pepper her tale. It's a really fun read. Click the picture above to hear the promo. Here's the Web Page for Book 1 at PodioBooks. And here's the author's Panamindorah website.

1 comment:

alhilton said...

Thanks, Tobias! Episodes hit my site a little faster than the Podiobooks feed, and I'll be releasing all three books on the same feed there, along with some extra bits. It won't matter a year from now, but during the release, my feed is kind of a nice place to be. I'm still trying to figure out how to get more people over there.