Thursday, October 01, 2009

I'm playing dumb. It might be fun:

I purchased a set of Whirly balls. Fortunately they were very inexpensive. Something for my grandkids to play with, I thought. These are plastic balls similar to whiffle balls, basball size. They might be fun to catch and throw. But here's the interesting part: the packaging promised some sort of game to play with the three balls, as follows:

A Hole New Game.

{Also:} the balls are intended solely for impact with each other.

I expected to find the rules of the whirly ball game inside the packaging, but there was nothing inside except the balls. So I contacted the company that makes them -- Amloid -- and asked them to email me the rules of the game. But after seeing their other mindless beach products, I have a feeling that there will be no game at all; I was just misled by their overeager labeling. I wonder what they will say in their email...

3 comments:

Martin Langeland said...

Now was it last year you bought the Deception Pass Bridge? Or was it you as sold it?

Semper vendibillia!
--ml

nycguy said...

Nu? So? Have they responded yet?

tobyr21@gmail.com said...

Sadly,
No. I think they are probably good at not responding.
- PB