Monday, August 14, 2006

Back Problems or Loose Change:

When I was much younger, I used to find a lot of money on the ground, at least $5 per year. But I had a terrible posture, part of which involved looking down while I walked. When my posture was fixed and my back healed, I no longer found cash on the ground. It was probably a good deal, since, instead of finding quarters, I avoided hundreds of dollars in bad-back medical bills. I hope you agree!

Bruce Schneier has a good piece on the new security focus on liquids and gels. As usual, his comments are very clear.

I enjoy posting about the silly names I find in spam letters. So does William Ridenhour, who actually composes obituaries for the likes of Sled I. Secretively, Woodcutting O. Rackets, Deadbeat F. Busybody and others.

No comments: