Thursday, March 29, 2012

Words with Friends HD: A crashing sucker on my Pad:

I would like to write a review of Zynga's Words with Friends on the iPad2. I can't review it in the iunes store because the store says I have to buy it or download it in order to review it. The program IS on my iPad and in fact, it just crashed again for the tenth time, even though I restarted it and even reinstalled it. At first it worked, but now it crashes faster than I can try to think.

What's wrong with these guys? Anyway, WwF-hd started out just fine for me and I happily switched to it from the older WwF app. I liked the way you could see the whole board while playing your tiles. The arrangement of the command buttons is a little peculiar but I got used to it. And then it started to crash. I hope they figure out what the problem is and update the app. Meanwhile I've gone back to the older WwF.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.