In early childhood I learned that the big adventure of the morning was getting dressed. But now I take the clothes part for granted. The adventure is making sure I’m properly geeked up. When I think I may be fully dressed, I checK:
· Is my watch, with its multiple alarms, count down timer and data, on my wrist?
· Is my multi-function cell phone in its holster? Turned on?
· Is my PDA in its holster?
· Is my mp3 player in ITS holster?
· Is my pedometer clipped to my belt?
· If so, I’m ready to go! (It’s not quite as bad as it sounds, I only wear two holsters.)