Friday, February 18, 2005

We try make sense water my door some:

Early also, water my door picture. Else, tree voice flat born.
Line thought pair box. Carry beauty grow be music though. Who
soil ball after coast, sugar. Those clear observe. Many reach
her against. Main, yet, lie. Life wood, sentence gone, skin show.


You’ve probably received email that tries to sneak past spam filters by texting random dictionary words. The spam (above) I got today - a pretty decent example of found art - tries to fool my filter with random sentences. I imagine this sort of thing is going to improve over time, but it already has a certain hypnotic quality.
In case you’re curious, this email was NOT sent to me by:
litchis j. loincloth,
Madeleine Spst,
Or Elongated B. Kaufman,
Although these “people” have sent spam to me in the past.

No comments: