Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bombs for Homes:

I usually don't get this political, but I think I've discovered a dynamite strategy for Israel. That country seems to have stumbled into this strategy itself, but they've got to be systematic. Israel can announce that for every missile fired into their country, for every suicide attack, they will authorize the building of more homes in the west bank, in quantity according to the severity of the attack. Such a policy would make those attacks really unproductive. Israel's neighbors hate the prospect of Israeli expansion so much that they might prefer to curtail it by ... well, you know.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Don't bet on it.

you probably shouldn't get too political. I usually find your posts thought provoking, charming, whimsical...

This one is just grotesque.

tobyr21@gmail.com said...

Well, I've had some time to think about it, and I suspect I had a terrible idea. Imagine someone who desperately wants permission to build a home, provoking terrorists ...
- PB