Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Have you ever tried to wash your dishes with Olive Oil?

Some things shouldn't go into the dishwasher. We wash those things in Ivory Liquid, a whitish soap in a white plastic bottle.

The last time we were out of Ivory Liquid, our supermarket was out, too.I bought Ajax liquid soap, instead, and it works just as well. It has taken a long time to use up the bottle of Ajax, and I can't wait to go back to Ivory. Ajax is yellow, almost the same yellow as our regular olive oil.

I'm thankful that I have used up the Ajax without pouring it into the pan to fry onions and potatoes. I'm thankful I haven't poured olive oil over the dirty dishes in the sink.

I think I'm very lucky.

A note on my diet: as usual, I am slightly under 220. August would be such a great month to lose a few pounds in.

No comments: