Monday, January 09, 2012

Kitchen Problem Solved!


Super markets, gourmet stores, and megastores like Target and all have gadget walls with kitchen gimmicks and gimcracks that are lots of fun to conjure with. I love to look at these walls. Some of the gadgets are so expensive that I can't justify the cost; I just dream about them. Others are so practical that I'm happy to buy them. But what I really like is to find a gadget the solves a problem that I never knew I had.

I found one of those gadgets tonigh,t and I'm more than glad to share it with you. Just imagine: you're roasting a turkey, and of course you want it to stay moist so you cover it with cheese cloth. Every 30 minutes, you to take it out of the oven, and you grab your handy baster. You suck up the pan juice and use the baster to spray the pan juice all over the turkey.

Wouldn't it be awful if you had to deal with an imperfect baster? Wouldn’t that drive you nuts? Well fear no more. Now you can have the Dripless Baster. You can be sure that when you suck up all those pan juices, your baster will not spill a drop into the pan before you spill every drop onto your turkey (and thus into the pan).

Problem solved. And you didn’t even know you had it.

2 comments:

Blocked Drains Melbourne said...

Nice information.

tobyr21@gmail.com said...

"Blocked Drains Melbourne" seems to be a plumbing company that has tacked a comment on my blog for their own purposes. But just in case the owner of the company meant what he said, I shall not delete this compliment.

I have a soft spot for Melbourne. I have relatives there, and I believe I can even pronounce "Melbourne".

"Blocked Drains Melbourne" is an intelligent plumbing company. They won't guess wildly why your drains are blocked; they will drop a camera down there and figure out what they are up against. A kudos to them.
- PB