Friday, November 24, 2006

Second Floor!

The company I work at has my office on the first floor, and the debugging lab on the third floor. I go back and forth between these two locations a lot. So much in fact, that I always forget the second floor exists. If the elevator opens at the second floor, I get off, assuming I've reached my more distant destination. But I've thought up a solution to my problem: I need to post a sign on the second floor wall opposite the elevator saying: HEY YOU! DUMMY! THIS HERE IS THE SECOND FLOOR!

Do you think anyone would object if I posted that sign? (Please don't try to help me by suggesting that the second floor should be painted a different color. It already IS a different color. And number of each floor is painted on the linoleum just outside the elevator door. Like I say, I need a SIGN!)

No comments: