Sunday, January 31, 2010

Nose Hair:

There's a little tuft of hair at the entrance to each of my nostrils, and now that I'm not so young, that hair is growing longer and faster. Over the years, I've tried a number of tools to cut this hair. The devices aren't cheap, but all the ones I've tried are useless. They make lots of noise spinning away, and they cut nothing.

Recently I discovered a superb nose-hair cutter, and it's something I already own: the tiny sharp scissors that come with the Swiss Army Credit Card (take a look). The scissor is so tiny, it easily reaches its goal. And it is sharp enough to cut very effectively.

I'd really, really, really rather find a great gadget to do this job. The thing about those tiny scissors ... if I ever aim wrong, it's going to be very painful.

No comments: