Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Excellent Immune System:

I’ve always thought I had an excellent immune system. I’m an inveterate “toucher” of things, so my white cells have studied, along the way, just about all the dirty surfaces that mid-20th century Manhattan had to offer. In my youth, I got in some good barnyard time. Now there seems to be a chance for me to test how good my white cells are. Too bad this installation is happening in England, because it requires the assistance of an on-site phlebotomist. I hope Blood Wars will come to a continent near me, soon.

2 comments:

ADHD said...

Thank you for another essential article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a complete way of writing? I have a presentation incoming week, and I am on the lookout for such information.

hangrt said...

In the end with the training system, you’ll almost certainly consider the phlebotomy certification test to show your competence in this discipline. It is critical to be aware that in all states, college students are needed to be certified Phlebotomists.