Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Blogger suspects I'm spamming!

I just tried to post an entry in my other blog. You probably will not be able to see it right now, but it's: RealIdSucks.blogspot.com. Blogger has auto-decided that my other blog may be a spam blog, so it has locked it, stopped my editing, required me to recognize some badly deformed letters and submit a request to get a human to review me, to determine that I'm not a spam-blog.

There's some irony here, as I've posted about the spam-blog problem before, written to Blogger about it, and - when browsing blogs to find new ones I like - I've flagged many spam blogs for Blogger to destroy, using the "objectionable" flag. I'm REALLY curious what I did to falsely trigger their spam detection logic, but it could be the mononmaniacal interest my other blog has in one and only one subject. (I'm against it, by the way.)

Anyway, killing spam blogs is a serious matter. So ... I'm not complaining.

No comments: